If you’re a member of the SWAT, then chances are you won’t settle for an ordinary wallet. This is where the likes of the TMT Tactical Wallet comes in handy, as it holds other essentials such as a compass, tweezers to get those nasty black heads out (or splinters when you’re hurt in the line of duty), a toothpick, a pen, a glass breaker and a couple of hidden compartments to store whatever miscellaneous items you can think of. Too bad this is one bad boy that makes your pants sag even when empty, tipping the scales at nearly 0.5 lb without anything inside. Oh, and for $125 it doesn’t stop bullets – just letting you know.
Next Story: Panasonic Japan gets new plasma HDTVs
- 2013-09-19: Google Wallet For iOS Now Available
- 2013-09-17: Google Wallet Arriving On Android 2.3 Gingerbread Phones Soon
- 2013-05-21: Samsung Wallet App Finally Released For U.S.
- 2013-02-27: Samsung Announces Apple Passbook-like Wallet Application
- 2012-11-01: Google Wallet gets physical with card