Would you want to be able to ditch your Logitech Harmony universal remote control? If you’re an iPhone user, it seems that it might be possible, thanks to L5. The company has come up with an accessory that will clip on to the iPhone’s power socket, and allows the phone to beam commands to electrical devices up to 30ft away. The app itself will be free, but you’ll have to fork out about $45 for the device to plug to your iPhone. Features of the device include:
- Powerful enough to replace a coffee table full of remotes.
- Drag and drop to design the remote you want.
- Keep the buttons you use. Delete the ones you don’t.
- Quick and easy setup.
- Intuitive app for iPhone and iPod touch.
- No batteries, no WiFi, no wall plug needed.
- 100,000 button/1000 remote capacity.