Do you think you’re serious about your music? If you are, then the Ultimate Ears 18 Pro Custom Monitors are certainly for you. It boasts a six-speaker design, and is handcrafted to make sure it fits you comfortably, reducing ambient noise by 26 dBs. These earphones also merge four-way crossovers with acoustic and electrical tuning, patent-pending triple-sound channels, as well as low-distortion cable. There’s a whole bunch of features that will help you experience one of the best audio experiences, but you’ll have to be willing to fork out a cool $1,350 for that privilege. Are you willing to spend such a sum on a pair of earphones? Press release.
Next Story: Meizu M8 Promotional Video Looks Good
- 2013-05-24: Logitech's UE BOOM Is A Social Music Player With 15-Hours Of Battery
- 2012-08-29: Logitech unveils new Ultimate Ears range of audio devices
- 2012-05-31: Ultimate Ears' Personal Reference Monitors are fully customizable in-ear monitors
- 2011-06-30: Ultimate Ears Custom Stage Earphones get customized art design
- 2010-08-24: Logitech expands Ultimate Ears with new models