Word on the street is that the CDMA iPhone deal between Verizon and Apple is still on the table, but it has hit a snag, due to the pricing. Apparently Apple is quite used to getting about $700 for every iPhone that’s sold via AT&T, but Verizon is paying just $450 for Motorola’s Droid, so it remains to be seen how these 2 companies can work things out. Whatever the case, the sooner both companies work out the pricing, the sooner they can put the phone out to be sold and generate income, wouldn’t you agree?
Next Story: Google Nexus One Officially Announced
- 2014-04-22 Fading Carrier Subsidies May Hit High-End Smartphones
- 2014-04-22 5.5-inch iPhone Delayed To 2015 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-21 Google Glass SMS iPhone Support Coming Soon
- 2014-04-17 Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16 Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2011-07-29 FaceTime coming to Verizon's 3G network
- 2011-04-05 Verizon iPhone 4 owners report fewer dropped calls than those on AT&T
- 2011-01-08 Verizon iPhone to be available around the end of January?