VTOL Technologies of the UK have come up with a new Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) which is touted to deliver a higher payload capacity despite being smaller and lighter in size compared to its previous efforts. Apart from that, another advantage of this new model would be its ability to boast up to four times the endurance of current vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) vehicles in its class. One main difference would be a design change that does away with unnecessary elements which resulted in additional weight. The company is so confident of their effort and even claim that should its systems fail, the flying-wing design form will work in its favor, allowing it to stay airborne long enough for it be repaired on-the-fly. What you see here is just the wing without any plane attached.
Next Story: Moneual MiNEW V220 All-in-One PC
- 2013-06-11 Sky Sentinel UAV Airship
- 2013-01-30 LA100 Flying UAV Drone
- 2012-11-23 LA100 Automatic UAV Shoots Photos From Above
- 2012-08-10 Silent Falcon solar-powered UAV gets launched
- 2012-07-17 Drones for Peace UAV is specifically built for the masses