Do you prefer an analog stick to play your games with, instead of the boring D-pad? If the $60 Wii Classic Controller Pro is too expensive for you, you might want to try the $7 Wii Magic Stick for your Wiimote. The Wii Magic Stick is a cover that slides over your current Wiimote, and more or less allows you to control the D-pad in a manner similar to that of an analog stick. Interesting add-on, and as we mentioned, if you’re on a low budget, this is probably one of the easier ways to get an analog stick on your Wiimote controller, aside from the Wii Nunchuck, of course.
Next Story: Google Ditching Support For Internet Explorer 6
- 2014-02-04 Wii U Will Not Be Able To Replicate Wii's Success, Admits Nintendo
- 2013-10-25 US The Last Bastion For The Nintendo Wii As Europe Folds
- 2013-10-23 Nintendo Wii Discontinuation In Japan Won't Affect Console's Availability In U.S.
- 2013-10-20 Nintendo Wii Discontinued In Japan
- 2013-10-01 Nintendo Wii Production In Japan To Cease Soon
- 2010-06-14 Tiny Wii Controller For Small Hands
- 2010-08-11 Golden Wii Controller Bundled With Upcoming Goldeneye 007 Classic Edition
- 2010-09-07 Doctor Who sonic screwdriver Wiimote on its way