The folks over at Yanko Design have come up with the Wind Circle, which attempts to redefine the traditional electric fan. It’s stylish, pretty and probably does quite well at cooling you down. The weird thing is that once you take a look at it, you’ll certainly be reminded of the Dyson Air Multiplier, right? Apparently it was devised before Dyson made the announcement of a similar product, but of course, we can’t verify that, can we? Regardless of who came up with the concept first, do you think all the fans of the future will look something like that?
Next Story: AT&T To Get 2 Palm webOS Phones Soon
- 2014-03-06 Dyson Launches Second-Gen Air Multiplier Bladeless Fans
- 2014-02-17 Samsung Sues Dyson Over Vacuum Cleaner Design Patent [Updated]
- 2014-02-09 Dyson To Invest £5m In Robotic Vision Laboratory
- 2013-02-04 Dyson Airblade Tap Washes And Dries From The Same Source
- 2012-12-07 Dyson Hybrid Sink Hand Dryer Patent