Looks like we have news on a couple of Windows Mobile 7-powered handsets, where one of them could be the LG Apollo that has a very real possibility of being launched sometime this August or September over Verizon and Sprint. Should the Apollo actually take off from the launchpad, it will come with a lovely 3.8″ AMOLED multitouch display at a stunning WXGA resolution, alongside CDMA/EV-DO and GSM/HSDPA configurations. You will find a speedy 1.3GHz Qualcomm processor inside with Wi-Fi connectivity, 1GB RAM, 1GB ROM, a 10-megapixel autofocus camera with high definition recording. Alongside that would be a slightly lesser HTC Obsession which will be available on T-Mobile this October that has a slower processor and slightly watered down specifications compared to the Apollo.
Next Story: Google delays cellphone release in China
- 2014-04-01: Users Migrating From Windows XP Prefer Windows 7 Over Windows 8
- 2014-01-26: HP Clarifies They Are Not Dropping Windows 8
- 2013-12-11: Microsoft Unsure When They Will Stop Selling Windows 7 To OEMs
- 2013-11-07: Internet Explorer 11 For Windows 7 Available Now
- 2010-01-25: HTC HD2 On T-Mobile To Sport Beefed Up Specs
- 2010-01-27: Rumored Windows Mobile 7 Minimum Requirements
- 2010-01-29: i-mate JASJAR caught running Windows Mobile 7
- 2010-01-31: Unconfirmed: WinMob 7 User Experience Elements Leaked?
- 2010-02-10: Windows Mobile 7 to come with free navigation