Want to make your lovely singing voice known to the whole world? Well, you’ll need to be able to record your voice into something, and if you’ve got an XLR microphone, you’re halfway there. Now all you need is an XLR to USB cable (surprisingly spelt “mike cable”). If you’re serious about your singing, you’re certainly going to want to ditch the standard 3.5mm headphone jack for this. You’ll need to shell out $55 and order it from Japan, but that’s well worth the cost of looking professional, right?RELATED
- Mystery Google Barges On A 'Hiatus'
- Google Open Gallery Paves The Way For Online Exhibitions
- LG Reveals Men Can’t Multitask Video
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Follow: microphone, Microsoft, os x, USB,
- Seen at: en.akihabaranews