We love the name Yuneec, as this catchy-sounding company is also revolutionary with its release – an electric-powered aircraft known as the E430. This prototype transportation is slated for a 2011 release in the global market, and unfortunately there won’t be any inflight service with this since it seats all of two people. One advantage this has over fuel guzzlers of jet airplanes – it costs a mere $2 for each hour it spends in the air, alongside a significantly lower maintenance cost. Of course, you will still need to have $89,000 lying around somewhere if you were to bring this puppy home.
Next Story: Verizon removes 10 phones from ETF list
- 2013-08-28: Samsung Considering New Line Of Eco-Friendly Printers You Can Fold
- 2013-04-03: Wind Turbine Works Sans Blades
- 2013-04-01: Recyclable Solar Cells Could Be The Future
- 2013-02-26: Paper Nano-SIM Cards Do Their Bit For The Environment
- 2012-10-23: One moment 01M biodegradable shoes