Do you have a bad habit of leaving your phone behind, only to realize it hours later? Well, if that’s the case, you’ll want to thank the folks who came up with ZOMM, which is dubbed the “world’s first wireless leash” for mobile phones. It seems that the device should act as a wireless speakerphone for incoming calls, providing a panic button and one-touch emergency dialing. If you happen to leave your phone behind and walk away, it will automatically trigger an alarm, which should be good enough to remind you of your phone. While there isn’t any official pricing information just yet, word is that it should retail for about $79. Keep an eye for this device at CES, as it will be officially revealed there.RELATED
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Samsung Loses iOS Embargo And Request For Damages In South Korea
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Follow: ces 2010,
- Seen at: technabob