We’re all so used to multi-touch zooming nowadays, it really does make you feel intrigued when you can get hold of a traditional paper map that you can zoom in. No, you won’t be pinching the map with 2 fingers; rather it can be unfolded into a zoomed version of the map, giving you a detailed view of that section of the map. Of course, it’s not going to be as flexible as a digital map, but it’s still something that you can easily stuff into your backpack and not have to worry about it running out of batteries. It’s printed on tear-resistant paper, and includes a clear PVC wallet to keep it protected. Dubbed Map2, it’s currently going for $13, and only covers the downtown part of London, so it might not be useful to you, but it’s still a cool novelty item, right? Check out a video of it in action.RELATED
- Nokia Offers Indian Authorities $369 Million To Unfreeze Its Assets
- eBay CEO Believes Amazon's Delivery Drones Are A 'Long-Term Fantasy'
- Canned French Air Selling For $7.50 Each Is Making A Large Profit For Student
- AT&T Not Open To Sharing Government Requests With The Public
- Major Tech Companies Call For NSA Reforms
- Follow: maps, multitouch, zoom,
- Seen at: ohgizmo