Could we be seeing $1 TV downloads on the iPad? Word is that Apple is going to begin a trial coinciding with the launch of the iPad, which will see the price of certain TV downloads being reduced to $1, from the current $1.99. It seems that some TV networks have already agreed to lower prices after months of negotiations despite having initially resisted the idea. Rumors are also going around that Apple is pursuing a monthly subscription package like a “best of TV” downloadable content, so it looks like things are going to get more interesting for the iPad. Could this be the iPad’s greatest selling point?
Next Story: More Details On The Motorola Devour Surface
- 2014-04-21: Former Apple Exec Thinks The iPad Needs To Be More MacBook-like
- 2014-04-18: Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2014-04-16: Hearthstone: Heroes Of Warcraft Arrives On The iPad
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2012-03-22: iTunes Movie Trailers app supports Retina Display now
- 2012-02-29: New Apple TV launches after iPad 3 event?
- 2011-11-10: Apple releases iOS 5.0.1 update, address battery issues and then some