With HTC bombarding the market with Android phones, sometimes it’s easy to forget that there are other players in the market too. It seems that Acer is gearing up to release its E110 and P300 phones sometime soon, both of which will be manufactured by Chi Mei Communication Systems.
The E110 has appeared at the Bluetooth SIG, and based on the information gleaned, it should be running Android 2.0, and feature UMTS/HSDPA, A-GPS, Bluetooth, a touchscreen display and touch-sensitive keys below the display.
The P300 on the other hand, should be powered by Windows Mobile, and sport HSDPA/HSUPA, Bluetooth 2.0, USB 2.0, and Wi-Fi.
There isn’t any confirmation as to when these phones will be officially announced or released, but hopefully it won’t be too far down the road.
- 2014-04-10 Acer Veriton Z2660G AIO Desktop Computer Unveiled
- 2014-04-09 PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-30 Acer Sends Out Invites For 29th April Event
- 2014-03-27 Acer Iconia One 7 Primed For A Release
- 2014-03-12 Acer Still Undecided On Windows Phone, Thinks It Needs More Marketing
- 2013-05-03 Acer Announces Aspire R7 Notebook Hybrid, Aspire P3 Ultrabook Convertable, Iconia A1 Android Tablet
- 2010-04-19 Dropbox For Windows Mobile On Its Way
- 2010-04-30 Vodafone UK Now Offers The HTC HD Mini
- 2010-05-19 T5353 HTC Diamond2 Clone From China Can Dual Boot Android And Windows Mobile
- 2010-08-05 Acer Aspire One D255 Netbook Dual Boots Android And Windows XP