Acer does not want to lose out on the 3D race, hence the announcement of the Acer S5200 3D video projector which runs at a 120Hz refresh rate. All you need to do is hook it up to a computer with a compatible graphics card, wear a pair of shutter glasses and you’re good to go, enjoying all your past favorite movies in full 3D glory. Apart from that, the Acer S5200 also comes with short-throw capability that enables it to throw 81″ images from as near as a meter away, while playing nice with LAN control systems such as Crestron. Other specifications include an HDMI port, 3,000 ANSI lumens brightness, a 2,500:1 contrast ratio, native XGA resolution and a 4:3 aspect ratio, although it does do 16:9 albeit at 1,600 x 1,200 resolution. You can pick up the Acer S5200 for £650.
Next Story: Garmin Asus M10 helps you get around
- 2014-04-10: Acer Veriton Z2660G AIO Desktop Computer Unveiled
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-03-30: Acer Sends Out Invites For 29th April Event
- 2014-03-27: Acer Iconia One 7 Primed For A Release
- 2014-03-12: Acer Still Undecided On Windows Phone, Thinks It Needs More Marketing