One of Apple’s more recent patent filings do show a development that ought to get people excited – we’re talking about making provisions for impoved picture and video recording performance on portable devices, alongside a handheld device which will hold a forward facing camera. The patent application was dubbed “Apparatus and Method for Compensating for Variations in Digital Cameras,” where Apple’s panacea to existing manufacturing process for digital video cameras would be to use acquired “video images of colored light”, where it will measure a light intensity of response of the camera to that colored light that results in a more uniform level of quality. With a forward facing camera, could the future iPhone support video calls?
Next Story: AT&T offers LG Arena
- This iWatch Concept Gives It A More Classic Look
- iPhones More Likely To Be Stolen, But Less Likely To Require Repairing [Study]
- Safety Concerns Raised Over CarPlay Feature
- Mercedes-Benz Could Offer CarPlay Installations For Older Models
- Apple 'Scrambling' To Meet FCC Deadline On In-App Purchases [Report]