Sure, there are plenty of detractors to Apple’s newly announced iPad, but it seems that the folks over in Norway certainly don’t mind it. It turns out that two retailers (Eplehuset and Humac) have already suspended pre-orders for Apple’s iPad, due to it being sold out. Those who have already placed orders will have their spot in line reserved, but if you haven’t, then you’re out of luck. There aren’t any sales statistics just yet, but it’s been hinted that the 64GB iPad with 3G might be the most popular model. It’s also worth noting that most countries aren’t offering pre-orders for this device yet, including Apple in the US. So will Apple eventually win with its iPad and silence its critics? Only time (and sales figures) will tell.
Next Story: Details On The HTC Scorpion Leaked?
- This iWatch Concept Gives It A More Classic Look
- iPhones More Likely To Be Stolen, But Less Likely To Require Repairing [Study]
- Safety Concerns Raised Over CarPlay Feature
- Mercedes-Benz Could Offer CarPlay Installations For Older Models
- Apple 'Scrambling' To Meet FCC Deadline On In-App Purchases [Report]