Being stuck with a problematic 27-inch iMac certainly isn’t fun, and we’re certainly hoping that Apple sorts out the display issues real quick. But if you’ve been encountering problems, it looks like there is a sliver of good news. Word is that Apple is giving customers in the US 15% refund bonuses, which is similar to what they’re doing in the UK. When you consider that 15% on a $2000 machine is about $300, that’s certainly a sweet deal. Of course, in the end, everybody is hoping that Apple manages to sort out these issues as soon as possible. After all, we’d all want a 27-inch iMac that looks awesome, right?
Next Story: THQ Boss Confirms The Sony PS3 Arc
- 2014-04-10: Low Cost iMac, 12-Inch Retina MacBook Air Expected This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-03-28: The iMacompanion Adds A USB Port To The Front Of iMacs
- 2013-12-05: Apple Beats Out Dell For Most Sought After Desktop Computer For The Holiday Season
- 2013-10-29: Man Files Class-Action Lawsuit Against Apple Over Failing 27" iMac Displays
- 2012-12-07: Apple US Mac Production Including American-Built Components
- 2012-10-23: New iMac is razor thin, impressive!
- 2012-07-03: iMac to receive Retina Display as well?