It has taken months, but at least Apple has come good with their range of 27″ iMac displays, touting the problems to be fixed thanks to a couple of its software updates. According to Apple, “We’ve addressed the issues that caused display flickering and yellow tint. Customers concerned that their iMac is affected should contact AppleCare.” Well, if you happen to be a proud owner of the 27″ iMac and have already applied both updates, how is your machine faring? Do you still run into any problems, or are you perfectly happy with what Apple has done?
Next Story: i-tab electronic songbook
- 2014-04-10 Low Cost iMac, 12-Inch Retina MacBook Air Expected This Year
- 2014-04-09 Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-03-28 The iMacompanion Adds A USB Port To The Front Of iMacs
- 2013-12-05 Apple Beats Out Dell For Most Sought After Desktop Computer For The Holiday Season
- 2013-10-29 Man Files Class-Action Lawsuit Against Apple Over Failing 27" iMac Displays
- 2012-12-07 Apple US Mac Production Including American-Built Components
- 2012-10-23 New iMac is razor thin, impressive!
- 2012-07-03 iMac to receive Retina Display as well?