Here’s a retro game that virtually everyone loves, or at least have had a hand in it before – Arkanoid. This time round, Anna Ceguerra managed to make it function on the uOLED-128-G1 display. Bear in mind that this is not meant to be a 100% replica of the original, but if you need to know, the ball does operate on a similar physics system, bouncing off walls, rectangles and the platform.
Next Story: Panasonic GF1 gets silver and pink body options
- 2014-04-10: BMW OLED Laser Lights To Shape The Future Of Vehicle Lighting Systems
- 2014-01-06: LG Gallery OLED EA8800: Slim And Smart 55 HDTV
- 2013-12-31: Samsung Rumored To Increase OLED Panel Production Capacity By 33% In 2014
- 2013-12-02: Samsung Flexible OLED TV Rumored To Be Unveiled At CES 2014
- 2013-10-02: Sony 56-inch 4K OLED Prototype