Belkin has modified its cooler pad design to include a new attachment called the Airflow Wing. This USB-powered cooler pad uses a fan and wave shaped design to enhance circulation and lets the hot air flow up and away from the laptop. It’s currently up for pre-order at Amazon for $24.99, which is a few dollars cheaper than the competitors (who are selling it for $30 or so). Despite the presence of the Airflow Wing, it seems that the cooler pad looks good, and should function rather nicely.
- 2014-01-05: Belkin Crock-Pot Smart Slow Cooker Announced
- 2013-10-23: Belkin Announces iPad Air Compatible Keyboard Cases And Other Accessories
- 2013-10-21: Belkin Skorpion Will Detect Malware While Recharging Your Android Device
- 2013-08-30: LEGO And Belkin Team Up For iPhone 5 Case
- 2013-07-22: Belkin WeMo Light Switch Now Available