It seems that folks who are with Verizon and are looking forward to the BlackBerry 9650 will be disappointed, since an insider from RIM (Research In Motion) mentioned that Verizon will only roll out the 9650 when the official OS 5.0 arrives for the Tour 9630. As it stands, Sprint’s bunch of 9650’s are experiencing Wi-Fi issues, and Sprint are hard at work rectifying that. Patience is always a good thing after all.RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: blackberry, RIM, Verizon, vzw,
- Seen at: mobilitysite