It seems that folks who are with Verizon and are looking forward to the BlackBerry 9650 will be disappointed, since an insider from RIM (Research In Motion) mentioned that Verizon will only roll out the 9650 when the official OS 5.0 arrives for the Tour 9630. As it stands, Sprint’s bunch of 9650’s are experiencing Wi-Fi issues, and Sprint are hard at work rectifying that. Patience is always a good thing after all.
- 2014-04-16: BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2011-08-15: BlackBerry Bold 9930 splashes on Verizon website
- 2011-08-04: BlackBerry Curve 9370 sports LTE support?
- 2009-06-04: Verizon Announces BlackBerry Pearl Flip 8230