Those who own Mac products will definitely be able to appreciate the design put forward by HC Wang in the form of the Brick Lamp. Carved out from a solid aluminum block, this lamp will turn on when tilted to one of its sides, where HC Wang hopes that his creation will make “people aware of the moment of concealing and revealing light.” We know you just want one because it is plain cool and nothing else. After all, nothing from Ikea is like it, don’t you think? If only the Brick Lamp could be mass produced.
Next Story: Bookeen Orizon e-reader coming this May
- 2013-09-24 iPhone Dock Concept Turns Your Phone Into A Bedside Lamp
- 2013-05-16 Clyde LED Desk Lamp Powered By Arduino
- 2013-05-09 Satechi's Touch USB LED Lamp Illuminates Your Empty Bottles
- 2013-04-12 Sound-Absorbing Lamp Will Help Silence Your Home While Lighting It Up
- 2013-03-25 3D Printed GlaDOS Arm Lamp May Or May Not Kill You As You Sleep
- 2009-09-15 Brick Lights