If you’re in Russia, you might be lucky enough to receive a gift from HTC – a HTC Hero. The only downside of this wonderful gift is that it’s wholly made out of chocolate, and thus, isn’t a functional phone. It’s obviously a promotional stunt, which is rather cute. The display reads “quietly brilliant new year”, so it’s probably some kind of New Year’s gift. It seems to be exactly the same size and shape as the real deal, which is quite cool. No idea how it tastes, but if you’re in Russia and happen to receive one of these, take a bite, and let us know via the comments.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: HTC, htc hero, russia,
- Seen at: pocket-lint