Love getting the latest and the greatest video graphics card in your computer? Well, some of us out there would not only purchase such cards, but push it to their limits as well through overclocking – which means those components heat up, and fast. CoolIT hopes to make cooling a snap with their new universal GPU liquid cooling system known as the OMNI A.L.C. system. Comprising of three parts, they are the universal OMNI water block, the universal liquid plate and a third piece that attaches directly to the graphics card. The interposer plate is separated from the actual liquid plate, allowing you to swap this piece out whenever you decide to upgrade your graphics card the next time round. Pretty much a no-brainer, eh?
Next Story: Amazon Kindle DX Bluetooth hack
- 2014-04-03: LENMAR Announces ChugPlug
- 2014-03-18: Microsoft's New Wireless Mobile Mouse All About Design At Low Price
- 2014-03-10: Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- 2013-12-13: Chromecast Now Able To Stream Web-Based Google Play Content
- 2013-12-04: ASUS VivoPC Windows 8-Powered Home Theater PC Now Available