While Creative seems to be pretty content sitting at where it is at in the world of portable media players with a miniscule market share, that does not mean they do not care about their customers, as evident by the release of the X-Fi 2 ADK (Application Development Kit). This Lua-based system allows devs to “code their own interesting applications and customize the ZEN X-Fi 2.” Apart from that, you can also “create and debug games and applications right from one’s Windows PC.” Interested and raring to give it a go?
Next Story: Aigo to challenge Apple?
- 2014-04-02: Creative Sound Blaster Play! 2 USB Sound Card Announced
- 2014-02-26: Creative Sound Blaster Roar Announced
- 2014-02-06: Kentucky State Classifies Computer Programming Classes As Foreign Languages
- 2013-06-04: Creative Senz3D Camera Lets You Enjoy 3D Gesture Controls
- 2013-05-22: Creative Dxm Signature Series Wireless Speakers
- 2013-05-14: Creative Airwave And Airwave HD Bluetooth Speakers