The price to pay for being an industrialized nation would be living with pollution. We’re pretty sure when our forefathers came to North America a few hundred years ago, everything was in pristine condition – fast forward to today and we have clogged up rivers, polluted seas and the ever present problem of smog. The Dectectair vest aims to alert you to places where air quality is less than satisfactory, using a pattern of embedded LEDs located right across the chest which lights up to reflect the surrounding air quality. The worse the quality gets, the more a bunch of small vibrators will jump abound, alerting you to the situation. You can then wear the collar that doubles up as an impromptu medical/dust mask.
Next Story: FCC approves GT-S8500
- 2013-07-03: Hand Tree Air Purifier Concept Uses Wearable Tech To Offer Clean Air
- 2013-03-07: Air Purifier Helmet The Answer To Smog?
- 2012-05-09: Samsung Virus Doctor portable air purifier targets vehicles
- 2010-08-19: Purifans Ceiling Fan Air Purifiers looks good and is functional
- 2010-09-01: Airwake Air Purifier