Do you have trouble keeping track of whether you’ve walked your dog, fed it, or given it any medication? Well, if you’re that forgetful, you’ll probably want to rely on the wonders of technology to help you take care of your dog. The Dog-e-Minder is a waterproof, three-button device that you can hang around your pet’s collar, and it’ll help you keep track of whether you’ve fed, walked, or given it medication. Once you’ve done any of those tasks, you just have to hold down the corresponding button for 3 seconds, and it’ll record it down. Of course, you could probably achieve the same result with a notepad and a pen, but your dog wouldn’t carry those around for you, right? The price of forgetfulness is $19.95 in this case, so it’s up to you to decide whether you need to pay it.
- The Willow Bar In San Francisco Bar Bans Google Glass
- Fitbit Working With Government Agency To Resolve Fitbit Force Skin Irritations
- First Sign Hair Clip Could Help Deter Violent Crime Against Women
- Samsung Galaxy Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo, Gear Fit Pricing Revealed [Rumor]
- Are Hoverboards Real? This Video Wants Us To Think So!