Mention Ducati and you know that you’re about to embark on an adrenaline-pumping trip, as the company is working on frameless superbikes. The first of these would be an aluminium version of its GP10’s revolutionary carbon design. This new patent application aims to protect the composite semi-monococque design, and is a direction where Ducati clearly believes that could revolutionize the next generation of superbikes. What do you think of a frameless design?
Next Story: Project Natal rumored to roll out this October
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Patent Reveals Earphone With Heads Up Display
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Intends To Trademark Gear Now And Gear Solo In The US
- 2014-04-01: Apple Patent Describes iPhone With Bayonet Camera Lens Mount
- 2014-03-27: Apple Looks At Possible iPad Smart Case With Integrated Multitouch Keyboard
- 2014-03-27: Transparent Texting Patent Granted To Apple