It was just a couple of days ago that the FCC gave their nod of approval for the Samsung S8500 that came with Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity, and today we hear of another Bluetooth 3.0-capable handset being approved – the GT-S8500. This is starting to shape up to be an European model, and apart from its 3.1″ AMOLED touchscreen display, quad-band GSM support, Bluetooth 3.0 connectivity, Wi-Fi, 1000mAh battery and microSD memory card slot, we have as much information concerning it as with the list of upcoming Oscar winners.
Next Story: Desktop Version Of Firefox Running On Android
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-11: Oppo R1 Drops By The FCC
- 2014-04-04: HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-04-03: Sony Xperia Z2 Compact Might Have Received FCC Approval Already
- 2014-04-02: Verizon Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-01: Samsung SM-T800 Hits The FCC