How many times have you been caught texting on your phone while someone else is talking to you at a party or social setting? Well, the Forehead Texter ought to be just perfect, thanks to Demetri Martin’s latest gadget which will project your text onto a person’s face in order for you to look the person in the eye with a decent conversation going on, while texting simultaneously. This would require you to be extremely familiar with your handset’s keypad (virtual or otherwise) of course, since you still can’t veer your eyes away to the keypad lest you’re labeled as rude and uncouth. We still don’t know how you’re going to explain the reason behind your fingers flying across the device’s keyboard furiously while holding a conversation, though. Something tells us that this is an idea which won’t really take off though.
Next Story: DISH Network gets Tetris TV
- 2014-04-11: Survey: Nearly 50% Of Sexts Are Lies
- 2013-11-22: AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile Will Not Charge Customers For Spam SMS
- 2013-10-16: Texting Before You Sleep Might Be Detrimental To Your Health
- 2013-06-24: Wells Fargo Gives You Option For SMS Receipts At ATMs
- 2013-04-29: Instant Messaging Overtakes SMS Texts For The First Time
- 2011-08-19: Texting and driving do not mix
- 2010-04-12: Microsoft Kin Cloud Phones Launched
- 2010-09-02: Study Finds 72 Percent of Adults Now Texting in U.S.
- 2010-09-21: 2010 LG U.S. National Texting Championship announces winner