The GenZ Eco Power Charging Station looks it wants to challenge the Powermat, but will it match up? If you’re not familiar with this type of product, the GenZ allows you to charge multiple devices at the same time, and claims to be more eco-friendly as it reduces electricity usage by 10 percent, thanks to its auto cut off feature when your electronics are fully charged, thus preventing your devices from being overcharged. You’ll be able to charge up to 4 devices in one go, and since it bundles 13 built-in connectors, there’s a high chance that you’ll be able to hook your device up to this without the need of additional adapters. Each charger sports a different voltage, which is calibrated for each device associated with its adapter, and an LED indicator to let you know when the device is charging. The only downside is that it’s not wireless like the Powermat. There isn’t any price attached to this just yet, but you might want to keep an eye on this device.
Next Story: Kitchen Garden Concept Grows Your Plants For You
- 2014-02-25 PPlanter Public Urinal Goes Green
- 2012-09-20 ‘Edible’ electronics from silk lasers could be the future
- 2011-06-26 Hypermilling concept car does 1325 mpg on diesel
- 2011-04-15 Eco-Friendly Samsung Replenish officially launched by Sprint CEO Dan Hesse
- 2011-02-17 A polar bear that changes color according to how you use your energy