Are you fussy about the quality of air that you breathe? If you’re always worried about airborne germs and viruses, it’s probably worth checking out the Germ Guardian EV-9-102 UV-C Air Sanitizer. The Germ Guardian EV-9-102 is claiming to be the first product to effectively utilize Ultraviolet-C light to kill 99.9% of viruses, bacteria and mold spores. A quiet, yet powerful fan is in place to draw in the air into the unit, where the Ultraviolet-C light can work its magic. If you’ve got your heart set on it, you’ll need to shell out $150 for this device.
- 2014-04-04: Selfies Considered To Be A Mental Disorder, According To American Psychiatric Association
- 2014-03-24: Apple's Interest In Healthcare Grows With Hiring Of Privacy Counsel
- 2014-02-24: ReSound LiNX Is The First "Made For iPhone" Hearing Aid
- 2014-02-24: The Walk App Makes Exercising Enjoyable By Telling You A Story
- 2014-02-04: Text Messages Used To Encourage Weight Loss