You might have been busy enjoying Google Buzz over the past few days, but lots of folks out there have rather concerned about the privacy aspects of it, not to mention that it’s difficult to make your list of followers private during the setup process for Buzz. Fortunately it seems that Google has been quick to react to the backlash, and in just a short period of time, the company has acknowledged the issue, and have changed the setup process slightly, making it clearer what will be shared with the general public when you’re setting up your account. Are the privacy settings for Google Buzz a big issue to you, or are you happy to let the whole world know everything about you?
Next Story: TiVo With Full HD Support Coming?
- 2014-04-15: ETA For Project Ara's Release Set For January 2015
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arriving This Week
- 2014-04-15: Gmail Gets New Insert Photo Button
- 2014-04-14: Google Micro Camera System To Usher In Next-Gen Contact Lenses
- 2013-05-28: Google Buzz Data Migrated To Google Drive
- 2012-10-16: The EU officially wants Google to collect less data
- 2010-04-06: Google Releases Video To Teach Kids About Security On Buzz