Check out this rather interesting video that sees holographic heads which can interact with the musicians. The heads will interact by giving the impression that they are on the turn wheels or getting hit by Will Clark himself. The entire performance is definitely from the future, and our ancestors would probably have run off claiming that a bunch of headless ghosts have made their permanent residence at the theater, only to have the resident priest called in for an exorcism session. Entertaining, but we’re not too sure whether the novelty factor can grant such a genre enough longevity among the audience.
Next Story: Sanho Hyper Drive Album
- 2014-04-11: High Definition Audio Files Coming To iTunes In June [Rumor]
- 2014-04-07: Pykmax Gives The Humble Guitar Pick An Ergonomic Makeover
- 2014-04-01: Sony Bundles Michael Jackson's "XSCAPE" Album With Xperia Z2
- 2014-03-31: John Frusciante Launches His New Music Album Into Space
- 2014-03-25: Linkin Park Releases Interactive Music Video With Project Spark