Word on the street has it that Hulu, the second largest video site on the Web, could be shifting their focus to support the Apple iPad despite being absent from the stage last month during the iPad’s unveiling. After all, there is one major stumbling block for that to happen – the iPad has no Flash support, and currently Hulu’s entire video content must run within a Flash player. Perhaps all of that could change with the iPad’s March release date, since Hulu is working on an iPad-friendly version of its site. There is no confirmation or denial on this speculation on Hulu’s part as at press time, but what do you think? Is it a go or no-go for Hulu?
Next Story: Creative reveals Zen X-Fi 2 ADK
- 2014-04-13: Teen Records Himself Getting Bullied On iPad, Gets Charged With Wiretapping Instead
- 2014-04-09: Touch ID Rumored To Arrive For The iPad This Year
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-04-09: Samsung's New Tablet Commercials Targets The iPad
- 2014-04-08: Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2011-11-07: HP Wireless TV Connect
- 2011-02-27: JetStreamHD: Media Streaming from Home Network to the iPad
- 2010-11-30: AirPlay Streaming to Hit Safari, Third-Party Apps in 2011