Word on the street has it that Hulu, the second largest video site on the Web, could be shifting their focus to support the Apple iPad despite being absent from the stage last month during the iPad’s unveiling. After all, there is one major stumbling block for that to happen – the iPad has no Flash support, and currently Hulu’s entire video content must run within a Flash player. Perhaps all of that could change with the iPad’s March release date, since Hulu is working on an iPad-friendly version of its site. There is no confirmation or denial on this speculation on Hulu’s part as at press time, but what do you think? Is it a go or no-go for Hulu?RELATED
- iPhoto '12 for Mac could be arriving this summer and rumored to bring over some iOS features
- Apple developing TV for 2012 (rumor)
- Smart HDTV from Apple coming soon?
- Future Apple TV could be based on iPhone
- iPod classic could snap photos too
- Follow: hulu, iPad, streaming, video streaming,
- Seen at: techcrunch