There have been rumors of an AT&T version of Google’s Nexus One cell phone, but now it seems that even Sprint has been linked to the Google phone. While there hasn’t been any official statement from Sprint just yet, when someone went into the Sprint store and inquired about it, the response was:
Unfortunately, this handset model is not on offer as of now.
Once it is launched, you will see promotional campaigns related to the launch date, cost and the features of the handset on our Web site and other promotional media.
Is Customer Solutions accidentally leaking information regarding Google’s Nexus One? It’s not a sure fire answer that the phone will be hitting Sprint, but it certainly seems like a possibility, doesn’t it?
Next Story: Alcatel Android Phone Leaked
- 2014-04-14: Android 4.4.3 For Nexus 5 Release Expected Today
- 2014-04-13: Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2014-04-11: Sprint Announces WeGo Phone For Kids
- 2014-04-10: Sprint's HTC One M8 Apparently Comes With Harman/Kardon Speakers
- 2014-04-09: Samsung Galaxy S4 With Sprint Spark Gets Wi-Fi Calling
- 2011-09-21: Isis will support Android devices despite Google Wallet competition
- 2011-01-13: Verizon and HTC take top spot for Android 2.2 Froyo updates
- 2010-03-16: Nexus One Now Available For AT&T And Rogers Via Google's Online Store
- 2010-03-17: Google Nexus One heads for Sprint
- 2010-05-10: Sprint Confirms That It Won't Be Offering The Nexus One