We published earlier this month that the JooJoo tablet (aka CrunchPad) will be shipping at the end of February. We have just received an email from the manufacturer representative stating that “due to a manufacturing delay, the company is now forecasting that JooJoo will be sent to consumers on March 25“. The device equipped with a 12.1″ inch capacitive display has already been available for pre-order for $499, which places it on par with Apple’s cheapest iPad and with fans claiming that the experience is better on the larger display. According to Fusion Garage: ” The manufacturing issue centers on fine tuning the touch sensitivity of the capacitive screen. Fusion Garage will be providing all pre-order customers with a free JooJoo accessory to compensate for the delay in the delivery of their JooJoo…The company apologizes for any inconvenience caused by the delay.” .
Next Story: Giveaway: Get a Free Pass for DEMO Spring 2010
- 2014-01-07: Samsung Galaxy Note Pro and Galaxy Tab Pro Series – hands-on review
- 2013-12-10: HP EliteBook Revolve G2
- 2013-12-10: Quark A Kickstarter Project That Help Kids Learn Via Fun
- 2013-12-06: No Glasses 3D Tablet Makes 3D Viewing More Convenient
- 2013-09-06: LG G Pad: Hands On Review
- 2011-12-19: Fusion Garage no more?
- 2011-09-12: Fusion Garage Grid10 gets $200 price cut
- 2011-08-23: Fusion Garage Grid10 tablet shown off on video
- 2011-08-15: TabCo tablet unveiled as the Fusion Garage Grid10
- 2010-11-11: Fusion Garage kills off JooJoo tablet