The Jungo ZeroDriver software aims to make using your computer a much more friendly experience, where it enables seamless connectivity between USB data cards (both the 3G and 4G variety) and virtually any notebook or desktop, all without having to get yet another driver installed on the host machine. Apparently, the ZeroDriver (which is more or less an all-in-one driver) supports all data card features to date, which include dial-up and high speed browsing, voice calls, SMS, diagnostics and network statistics among others. It also boasts HSPA+ bandwidth standard support, making the ZeroDriver one zippy and flexible solution regardless of the numerous hardware mobile platforms your organization has. Currently, ZeroDriver is available for Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
Next Story: Apple updates Apple TV to version 3.0.2
- 2014-03-03: Eterni.me Lets You Live “Forever”
- 2013-08-20: Samsung Launches After-School Junior Software Academy In Korea
- 2013-02-13: Skype 6.2 Gets eGifting, New Toolbar
- 2013-02-12: Adobe Lowers Prices In Australia After Government Probe
- 2013-01-08: Chinese Man Found Guilty Of Selling Pirated Software Worth $100 Million