With the recent Core i7 MacBook Pro Geekbench scores being leaked, it certainly seems like we’ll be getting an update to Apple’s line of MacBook Pros. Now reports are going around that Best Buy’s inventory system is showing current MacBook Pros in its system as “deleted”, so does it mean that stock is unavailable for the moment, or are they just gearing up for a new version of the MacBook Pro? Hopefully an update is just around the corner, after all, who wouldn’t want to a laptop powered by Intel’s Core i7 processor, right? Have you thought about what new features you’d want in an updated MacBook Pro?
Next Story: NVIDIA considers external graphics accelerators
- 2014-04-09 Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-03-23 12-Inch MacBook Rumored Once Again
- 2014-03-12 Broken MacBook Pro Fixed By Being 'Cooked' In An Oven
- 2014-02-18 Apple Patent Suggests MacBooks With Touch Controls
- 2014-02-13 Apple Confirms Suppliers Do Not Use Conflict Minerals
- 2011-02-17 Intel ad hints of a black MacBook?
- 2010-01-13 Intel Core i5 MacBook Pro Coming?
- 2010-02-06 Core i7 MacBook Pro Geekbench Scores Revealed