Marvell has just announced that they aim to make a big splash in the world of smartphones with the Pantheon 910 and 920 processors that will cost all of $99, which could very well usher in a whole world of much cheaper Android handsets in the long run. According to Marvell, their Pantheon-powered phones of the future are able to handle all the power requirements of a modern smartphone OS at a much lower price point, where they hope to roll it out in time to meet the demands of emerging markets later this year.
Next Story: LG To Launch Its Own eBook Reader In April
- 2013-01-08: Marvell Powers The Google TV Experience
- 2012-01-05: Marvell Armada Chip Powers Google TV 2.0
- 2011-04-04: Onkyo announces HT-RC370 and HT-RC360
- 2011-01-06: Marvell 100 series tablet
- 2011-01-06: Marvell 600 series tablet has interesting implications