Microsoft knows they’re on to a good thing with the BlueTrack Technology family of mice that purportedly work on virtually any surface without breaking the bank, offering a trio of such peripherals in the form of the Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500, Wireless Mouse 2000 and Comfort Mouse 4500. The Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 and Comfort Mouse 4500 will arrive in bright colors to keep up with the spring mood, just in case aesthetics play a very important role in your home/office. Further details on all three mice are available right after the jump. [Press Release]
The Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 comes with a Nano transceiver which sticks out less than a centimeter from the USB port, allowing you to keep it plugged in at all times, while the Wireless Mouse 2000 is equipped with a minitransceiver that can be snapped onto the mouse’s bottom easily when traveling. They are both ambidextrous in design, featuring rubber side grips. As for the Wireless Mouse 2000, it comes across as a full-size mouse while the Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 is a wee bit smaller.
The Comfort Mouse 4500 holds the distinction of being the first wired mouse featuring BlueTrack Technology, making it the ideal device for folks who don’t want to worry about changing batteries. In terms of pricing, the Wireless Mouse 2000 and Comfort Mouse 4500 will retail for $29.95 and $24.95, respectively, as they ship next month while the Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 sports a $29.95 price tag as it ships out this April.
Next Story: Pentax X90 information available
- 2014-04-21: Phil Spencer Admits More Needs To Be Done For The Xbox One
- 2014-04-21: Motorola Solutions Licenses Microsoft IP For Chrome And Android Devices
- 2014-04-21: Microsoft Expands Retail Presence In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21: Downgrade Windows Phone 8.1 To 8.0 Possible
- 2014-04-21: Office 365 China Launch Finally Takes Place
- 2013-09-24: Arc Touch Mouse Surface Edition Announced
- 2013-08-13: Microsoft Sculpt Ergonomic Desktop Announced
- 2013-04-22: Microsoft Artist Series Mice Get A Refresh
- 2013-03-06: Kinect Will Soon Replace Your Mouse With Your Hands
- 2011-11-30: Microsoft Wireless Mobile Mouse 3500 Year of the Dragon edition