Mini is all set to roll out a new system known as Mini Connected at the Geneva Motor Show, where it is touted to offer “a newly developed USB interface whose unique functionality allows maximum integration of the iPhone into the in-car audio and infotainment system.” We can’t wait but see such entertainment integration being made in other vehicles of the future, and will certainly look forward to this new innovation especially with Mini: Mission Control in which “vehicle-related signals are used to generate constantly changing, situation-dependent messages.” Apart from that, Mini Connected will be launched as an option on the Countryman. Saving up for a new car after reading this?
Next Story: Olympus PEN E-PL1 starts shipping
- 2013-08-28: MINI Roller Coaster Offers Plenty Of Thrills
- 2013-06-04: MINI Mexico Brings Airbags To Washrooms
- 2013-03-04: Continental Introduces Tires That Warn You Of Vehicle Overloading
- 2012-08-07: BMW's Mini retrieves javelins at the Olympics
- 2012-08-03: Mini MINI R/C cars used to retrieve javelins and discuses in London Olympics
- 2012-07-06: Mini horn section plays with the London Philharmonic Orchestra