The Nokia Nuron, also known by its more formal model number, the Nokia 5230, is ready to hit the market come this March 17th, and here are more details concerning its hardware configuration. You will find 3G connectivity thrown into the fray alongside a 3.2” touchscreen display and compatibility with the Ovi Application Store. Guess this is more or less a handset which caters for social networking fans, but we’re pretty sure they might find other much better smartphones social network-wise, although the Nokia Nuron will definitely appeal on the price side of things considering this is primed as a mid-range handset.
Next Story: Dopod roadmap points to HTC Dragon
- 2014-04-17: #Chokia Is Just Desserts For Nokia’s 3D Printing Research
- 2014-04-17: Nokia Lumia 2520 Sales Suspended Due To Electric Shock Concerns
- 2014-04-17: Lumia Icon Power Button Unresponsive After Windows Phone 8.1 Update
- 2014-04-16: Early Nokia Prototype Tablet From 2001 Gets Pictured
- 2014-04-16: Nokia Lumia 630 Dual SIM Increases Your Versatility