The Nokia Nuron, also known by its more formal model number, the Nokia 5230, is ready to hit the market come this March 17th, and here are more details concerning its hardware configuration. You will find 3G connectivity thrown into the fray alongside a 3.2” touchscreen display and compatibility with the Ovi Application Store. Guess this is more or less a handset which caters for social networking fans, but we’re pretty sure they might find other much better smartphones social network-wise, although the Nokia Nuron will definitely appeal on the price side of things considering this is primed as a mid-range handset.
Next Story: Dopod roadmap points to HTC Dragon
- 2014-04-14: Upcoming Nokia Device Codenames Leaked
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: Nokia To Provide Chennai Factory Workers With Redundancy Packages
- 2014-04-10: Only PureView And High-End Nokia Handsets To Get Dedicated Camera Button [Rumor]
- 2014-04-09: Facebook Messenger For Asha, Lumia, Nokia X Announced