NVIDIA’s Fermi-based cards (GF100) have gotten some official names, namely the GeForce GTX 470 and GTX 480. This was announced via NVIDIA’s Facebook page, though the downside is that only the names were divulged at the moment. We previously mentioned some specifications of the Fermi-based GF100 GPU, so it’ll be interesting to see how the GeForce GTX 470 and GTX 480 turn out. Hopefully the performance will not disappoint.
Next Story: Bright Ideas: Thought Controlled Computing
- 2014-03-25: NVIDIA Shield To Get Temporary Price Cut
- 2014-03-25: NVIDIA GTX Titan Z Has 5760 Cores
- 2014-03-25: NVIDIA Pascal Architecture Introduced
- 2014-03-24: NVIDIA Tegra 4i Powered Wiko WAX Smartphone Will Be Released Next Month
- 2014-03-20: Titanfall For PC To Get Better Graphics Thanks To NVIDIA And Respawn's Partnership