O2 UK is going to counter Vodafone’s recent SIM-only plan through a somewhat similar one of its own, specially for iPhone users. The current monthly “simplicity for iPhone” plans are going for £15 for a 1-year contract or £20 contract-free, giving folks who are already iPhone owners a much more budget-friendly method to use the device without sacrificing any of its features. The most basic level plan offers 300 minutes, unlimited data, UK texting and Wi-Fi with tethering as an option for £2 per day (maximum) or a flat £10 monthly fee for 3GB of use. There are other plans that scale up the data usage, so it really depends on your mobile lifestyle, really.
Next Story: XCM Cyberchrome PS3 case
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2010-01-20: Apple In Talks With UK Operators Over Tablet
- 2010-03-06: Is O2 UK Hinting That The Next-gen iPhone Will Support Video Calls?
- 2010-06-10: O2 UK Scrapping Unlimited Data Plans By iPhone Launch Day