Giving birth can be a very messy affair instead of the 10-second births that you witness on TV shows and movies all the time. In order to ensure maximum survivability for both mother and child, having a well trained nurse by her side is definitely a huge plus. While hospitals can’t just go rounding up expecting mothers to help them in the training of their nurses, this Pregnancy Simulator ought to help – at least for trainee nurses at St. Mary’s Hospital in Blue Springs. A life-size, anatomically correct pregnant doll is there to provide the complications faced inside an actual delivery room to hone the skills of up and coming nurses. We wonder whether there will be an equal amount of blood to keep things real in the simulator.
Next Story: HDMI 1.4 3D Spec Is Now Public
- 2013-07-08: Robot Vacuum Simulator 2013 May Be The Greatest Simulation Game Created
- 2013-05-03: Firefox OS Simulator 3.0 Rolls Out
- 2012-05-29: Saginomiya driving simulator merges actual vehicle with computer simulation
- 2012-05-04: Motion Simulation TL1 simulator burns up virtual asphalt in style
- 2012-03-12: Driving simulator helps teach driving skills