Microsoft’s highly anticipated Project Natal is rumored to roll out this coming OCtober, according to BBC’s Jonathan Ross who let the cat out of the bag. According to Jonathan, he gave Project Natal a go at a Microsoft event this week, followed by a tweet that mentioned, “Natal on Xbox is impressive. Not quite there yet I think but they have until October and if they get it right… sky’s the limit.” Apparently, Project Natal “suffers” from an average delay of 1/10th of a second, and if you’re indulging in Wii-like games we suppose that shouldn’t be noticeable, but the lag could prove detrimental to fast paced games.
Next Story: Stryder crutch turns into scooter
- 2010-05-30: Brunswick Pro Bowling To Boast Project Natal Support
- 2010-06-02: Microsoft Project Natal up close and personal
- 2010-06-13: Xbox 360 Slim Video Surfaces And Project Natal Renamed As Kinect
- 2010-06-13: Microsoft Kinect Goes Official
- 2010-08-06: Microsoft Kinect could very well read sign language