[MWC 2010] Qualcomm was showing new demos for its Snapdragon platform. I was particularly interested in the Flash 10.1 demo because it was the first time that I could see a decent implementation running on a handheld device, inside a browser. I could not test sites like Hulu or Youtube, but the vector graphics seemed to perform relatively well. Flash playback is probably the last frontier in terms of “full web” support. On another note, I have been told by Adobe that they are working closely with Microsoft on the upcoming mobile products. Qualcomm was touted as an important partner for Windows Phone 7 Series. So will 2010 be the year when Flash will be fully supported by handsets?
- 2014-03-13 ZTE Grand Memo 2 LTE: Video Hands-On
- 2014-03-12 HTC Desire 816, Hands-On Preview
- 2014-02-26 Best of MWC 2014 @ Ubergizmo
- 2014-02-26 WhatsApp Didn't Receive A Buyout Offer From Google
- 2014-02-26 Ubuntu Phones Will Hit The Market This Fall