The Samsung SHW-M100S holds the distinction of being the first Android 2.1 handset from the Korean consumer electronics giant, but don’t hold your breath for one unless you happen to live in South Korea as that is the only place you can purchase one at press time (from March onwards from SK Telecom). You will get a 3.7″ WVGA AMOLED touchscreen display witht the M100S, coupled with a speedy 800MHz processor, Wi-Fi connectivity, GPS support, DivX playback, T-DMB, a 3.5mm headset jack, social networking support, a 5-megapixel camera with 720p video recording capability and the most recent TouchWiz UI. We haven’t gotten hold of the Samsung M100S’ pricing just yet, so stay tuned.
Next Story: Windows Mobile 6.5.3 details emerge
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2010-05-17: Samsung i5500 could be first Corby with Android 2.1
- 2010-06-08: Samsung Galaxy S To Hit T-Mobile On July 21st?
- 2010-08-22: Samsung Galaxy S Running The Stock Android 2.1